Mark Twain said it best - “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than the ones you did do. So throw off your bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
I am passionate about engaging people in the world and I love living into Mark Twain's edict. As we explore, dream and discover, our lives are enriched and life story shaped. I love hearing traveler's stories as they return from the reaches of the world.
- The family who sojourned through Italy together as they discovered their roots.
- The couple who can’t wait to return to that special beach spot on their next anniversary.
- The nurse whose life is forever changed from volunteering in Africa for the first time.
- The wonder of discovering rare marine life in the remote corners of Indonesia.
- Being the fist into the Sistine Chapel after the Papal Conclave.
- ...and so on....
This is what I love – creating incredible experiences around the world and hearing about how travel has shaped your life story.
What a privilege to be a part of that story!
Following a career as a business analyst, I have been designing travel experiences since 2005.