As we all look at our calendars trying to plan when we’ll travel again, one cruise line is sure its small ship cruises will strike a chord with travelers eager to explore again next year.
Emerald Cruises has confirmed its two new builds, scheduled to debut in 2021, are both on track for delivery and launch of their European itineraries.
Affordable, All-Inclusive Superyachting in the Mediterranean
We shared with you a few months ago the exciting announcement of Emerald’s first oceangoing superyacht, the Emerald Azzurra, designed specifically for guests to experience the Mediterranean yachting lifestyle.
WATCH VIDEO ABOVE: What the Emerald Azzurra will be like when she launches next year
Designed for off-the-beaten path cruising to the small, intimate ports of the Mediterranean Sea, the 360-foot, 100-guest Azzurra is being built in a shipyard in Ha Long City, Vietnam. Emerald Cruises reports she is on track to set sail in August 2021.
With many of the features of luxury small ships, including fares all-inclusive of tips, wine and spirits with meals, transfers, almost all balconies, an infinity pool, a marina at the back of the ship so it can anchor in a secluded bay for the guests to enjoy kayaks, paddle boards and other water-based exploration right off the ship, and chefs re-provisioning in local ports to bring truly authentic flavors on board, what makes the Azzurra a gamechanger is that the ship is positioned to be an affordable way to experience yachting lifestyle in the Med.
Her 47 itineraries throughout 2021 and 2022 explore destinations including the Mediterranean – Greece, Croatia, Italy, France, Cyprus, Turkey, Malta and Spain – and the Red Sea – Israel, Jordan and Egypt.
Another ‘Star-Ship’ on the Waterways of Europe
Emerald Luna is set to become the 9th ship in Emerald Waterways’ fleet of river cruise ships.
On schedule to set sail in the spring of 2021, the Luna will join Emerald Sky, Star, Sun, Dawn and Destiny cruising the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers. Emerald Liberté on the Rhône River, Emerald Radiance on the Douro River and Emerald Harmony on the Mekong river round out the Emerald fleet.
Emerald Luna promises its 180 guests all of Emerald Waterways’ innovative and modern ‘Star-Ship’ features, including the fleet’s signature indoor heated pool that seamlessly transforms into an evening cinema, the panoramic Sun Deck, three-tiered atrium, and sleek and contemporary staterooms and suites with ingenious all-weather balcony systems.
Like the new category Emerald Azzurra superyacht, the Emerald Luna follows the inclusive, affordable philosophy of the line, with all dining, wine and spirits with meals, tips, and a choice of daily excursions that include active and immersive experiences that open up the heart of Europe to guests.
Renderings courtesy Emerald Cruises.
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Good Travel News We All Need at the End of 2021: Elephants Return to Conservation Area and Eco-lodge in Cambodia
- Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Harry Potter Films in these British Locations
- 7 Top Caribbean Destinations to Ring in the New Year
- Enjoy a Rum-Soaked Taste of Antigua This Holiday Season
- Celebrate the Festive Season - or Make a Gift of the Holidays at Four Seasons Across North America
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- How the Postponed Tokyo Olympic Games Will Feature Japan's National Sport
- Milan's Shuttered Duomo will Ring with the Voice of an 'Angel' as Bocelli Performs Easter Concert
- And Now For Some Good News In Travel
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel