If you like cruising with a side of glamour and adrenaline, a new partnership between the fastest-growing cruise line and the fastest cars on the planet may be your ultimate cruise vacation.
Formula 1 and MSC Cruises have partnered in time for the 2022 racing season.
The collaboration between the two aspirational European lifestyle brands will see MSC ships port-side during select Grand Prix weekends in exotic, jet-setting hotspots around the world. Cruise guests will find themselves in some of the most desirable accommodations and settings for these exciting race weekends.
In fact, the partnership was announced track-side at the Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix 2022.
And a number of fan favorite Grand Prix races are in iconic cruise port destinations, including Monaco, Miami, Montreal, Barcelona, Spain, Melbourne, Australia, Singapore, and Abu Dhabi. While MSC hasn’t yet released the races where its cruise ships will make grand entrances, it’s safe to say that racing fans will have the cream of the crop of the world’s top motor sport moments in the year’s calendar to create a lifetime of vacation memories.
It’s not the first connection between the two brands. MSC cruise onboard activities on some ships include F1 simulators for the young and young at heart guests.
Formula 1 cars and MSC cruise ships may navigate different elements, with the former mastering tight curves on city streets, and the ships riding the waves of the coasts and oceans of the world… but they are both engineering marvels in their own rights.
You may never ride in the aerodynamic masterpiece of speed that is a Formula 1 race car. But you can sail in an MSC ship.
The newest MSC vessel in its 19-ship fleet, MSC Seashore, at over a thousand feet in length, is the longest ship in the fleet with an inside-out design that maximizes vast outdoor space.
Marine engineers brought to life the spectacular glass-floored Bridge of Sighs located at the unique vantage point on deck 60 feet above the Infinity Pool. Stunning panoramic aft elevators and stylish glass-floor catwalks on either side of the ship on the waterfront promenade top the sleek, post-modern design.
Multiple pools, international dining with European service and sensibility, world class entertainment that includes Cirque du Soleil at sea, plus activities for everyone in the family - from kids, to parents, single aunts and uncles and grandparents – to enjoy the most excitement or relaxation they’re looking for in a cruise.
European flair and lifestyles based on stylish modes of transportation aren’t the only things the two organizations have in common. Both companies have committed to becoming Net-Zero Carbon and are pioneering state-of-the-art environmental technologies and solutions.
Start your Cruise or Motor Sports Trip!
Images courtesy of MSC Cruises and via https://youtu.be/fIE7py27WJM
- This New Cruise Ship Bar Beat Out Restaurants, Hotels and More to Win “Best Beverage Menu” Award
- Get Refreshed at the Most Fabulous Fountains in Europe this Summer
- 10 Amazing New Museums to Visit in the U.S. in 2022
- Heartstopping Acrobatics and Spectacular Seaside Settings at Cliff Diving World Series
- Take a Walk on New Zealand's Wild Side on a Multi-Day 'Great Walk'
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- How the Postponed Tokyo Olympic Games Will Feature Japan's National Sport
- And Now For Some Good News In Travel
- Milan's Shuttered Duomo will Ring with the Voice of an 'Angel' as Bocelli Performs Easter Concert
- Every 10 Years, This ‘World’s Fair’ of Flowers Upstages Netherlands’ Tulip Time. Don’t Miss Floriade 2022